Sabre Integrated is a premiere security company that is an authorized partner with one of the world’s leading providers of IP video surveillance systems – IndigoVision.
Video Surveillance Systems use IP Video which allows you to record images over a network. The Video Surveillance Systems market is growing rapidly due to its dependability, cost efficiency and superior performance advantages. High definition cameras provide the clearest images and they are only compatible with an IP system.
With one simple graphical interface it is now easier to view any camera, located anywhere in the world. Video Surveillance Systems has many advantages:
- Better protection by offering a redundant security measure if there is a failure with a DVR or CCTV system
- More control of video input and outputs with customizable software to fulfill all of your requirements
- Added bandwidth by using Activity Controlled Frame Rate (ACF) to automatically monitor unused activity to save space on your hard drive
- Automatic non-stop security coverage with a quick system restore in 250 milliseconds means you will not lose any security footage
Using Video Surveillance Systems offers the most advanced technology to safeguard against lost images and it has a streamlined interface with existing infrastructure of the internet and all networks.
No longer do you have to search through hours of tape since you can search for the images by time, date, camera and location. Digital Video Recording (DVR) takes conventional video signals, converts them to a digital format and compresses and stores them on a computer hard drive.
- Digital images are more accessible and can be easily sent to a remote location for viewing using a network.
- Higher quality digital images can be copied, printed or faxed without compromising quality.
You benefit from having a more efficient way of recording activity than using traditional video tapes.